Monday, April 13, 2009

Happy 8th Birthday Caleb!



We can't believe how fast you are growing.
Some of the things we love about you....
You are Smart!
You make life enjoyable by believing in the simple things.
You are a good brother, cousin and friend.
Your requests for a thorough ear cleaning when you need something you can't find because Mom has special powers and can usually pull out what is lost.
(and don't believe anyone whom tells you other wise)
You are entertaining .
(you are consistent at getting smiles from your baby sister)
You still give us hugs and kisses.
You are talented.
(no piano lessons but can still sit down and figure out how to play a tune)
You are such a blessing to us Caleb.
We are proud of and love you Very Much
Happy Birthday Bud!
Love... Mom, Dad
Devin, Tyler, Brayden and Lila

7 comments:

Natalie said...

Happy Birthday CaRub!
We love Ya!
Love,
Cam, Nat, Abbie, Hallie, & Carter

Rachel said...

WE LOVE YOU, BIRTHDAY BOY!

Carol J said...

Happy Birthday... my used to be weekend partner. I can't believe you are already 8! Oh my goodness before we know it you will be driving! Have a great birthday Caleb. I love you so so very much!
Grammie

Be good to Callie....

byufish said...

WEHEW!! I'm just glad I saw you blow out those candles!!! AMAZING...one puff!! You're the BEST car-mate anyone could have!!

Collin said...

Happy Birthday Caleb!

Kathy Mouritsen said...

Just want to add my Happy Birthday. So proud of you Caleb and glad to be your grandma. Hope you had lots of fun. I'm glad I got to spend some time with you over the weekend. I love you very much.

jefferies family said...

Happy Birthday Bud!!
We love you.
Thanks for sharing your Birthday with Livie!!
Uncle Roo, Aunt Sandy, Maddie, Sydnie, David and Aliva!

Blog Archive