Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Coming Soon.....


-Check out my new Home-
No, this isn't an actual picture of my Wal-Mart but most of them look the same right?
It's been such a busy work month for Rich and I both (I ended up somewhere around hour 43 when clocking out last night) and I'm afraid my success rate as a wife and mother is holding on by a thread. The proof is definitely in the pudding when you look at my sorry excuse for a blog these days. Please check back soon to hear about our little angel's blessing day, our Thursday's Hero and last but not least my own personal Hero.
Love you Guys.
(yes you, my blog followers)
Just let me add.... Yes, I am grateful for my job (especially with the harsh economy we face) while many companies are cutting back and eliminating positions I have recently put 89 new associates through orientation since March 21st.

4 comments:

Pianojo said...

Does that mean we're room mates?

byufish said...

Hey, I'm soooo glad you're still hanging in there! Can't wait for the pictures...she's such a doll that little girl of yours. AND I think she LIKES me!! That's always a happy moment. I need a little more bonding time though...gotta find a reason to go to Logan again so I can "colly" on in and eat a tart with ya! I'll bring a couple...

Jeanell said...

I think that does make us room mates Juan. What do we do about the annoying visitors who try to take over our dorm? Is nothing sacred anymore? :)

Pianojo said...

I think we should get a new room. Maybe they won't find us then.

Blog Archive