Monday, February 9, 2009

You Might Want to Re-Think That Man Crush

Sometimes it takes a good friend to help you see things in a different perspective, whether it be good or bad. Thank You Carol S. for spending your late night hours in hopes I won't make the biggest mistake of my life by planning a cross-country trek in search for Steven Tyler and the attempt for a Love Child. Thank You for also making me realize the importance of using facial cream daily so I can hopefully keep a somewhat youthful look as I age. Either way, those two hidden messages opened my eyes a bit.

You might want to re-think that old man crush Kara.
In my defense I have never found Steven Tyler attractive and was only trying to point out that my bed head looked similar to his everyday hair. However, wouldn't it be funny if this was a deciding factor for a future spouse or shall I say break-up.
**To truly appreciate this post you might need to go back and review...
"This is for you Hallie J." posted on 2-2-09

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I wonder what it would have looked like if his smile would have been included in that...yikes! Yes, Steven Tyler is one of the least attractive people I can think of right now. Yikes! Carol did him a favor by morphing your picture into his.

BYU Fish said...

I too thought you did that rock star a favor....and thanks for telling me it was Steven Tyler....we Canadians only had Brian Adams and Corey Hart to listen to...they blocked U.S. rock stars' music and faces from being heard/seen in Canada...obviously a good thing....sheesh scary-looking boy!

Carol J said...

I'm actually wondering if I can fall asleep tonight with this picture imprinted in my brain now. Since people think we look alike.... I guess that tells me something else too.... sheepi
I actually thought you were morphed into "Jagger" Always hated the stones....disgusting man.
And Carol Salmon... the word verification for this comment will be "whepo".... and here's your sentence.... Whepo's wobble but they don't fall down!

Carol J said...

Ok... I just have to make one more comment becuase the word verification was so great.....so ... here's the sentence.... The Mickey Dee's cheeseburger was so disgusting, we all went into the bathroom and "CARPED" up our meals. TeeHee
This is all Carol S.'s fault!

Kar said...

Shudders.

Blog Archive