Monday, February 16, 2009

Celebrating Love Day


This past Friday the 13th when all of those superstitions surfaced and while many of you tried to avoid your daily ritual for fear bad luck would strike, I was out on the town with my Men and Little Lady to enjoy a nice Valentine' s Day dinner. Instead of spending money on cards, candy and stuffed animals (because the boys are much too old for that silly stuff), we took our dollars and a short drive up Ogden Canyon to the Timbermine Restaurant.

We thought we might avoid the crowd by going the day before the big holiday (not so much).
Our night consisted of 5 Lobster Tails, Prime Rib, Sirloin with Crab and the pleasure of spending some family time together.


I love you Guys!

**Thank You to my sweet husband for granting my Valentine wish and taking a day off from work so I could go get my hair done with the gals. I love you.

2 comments:

Rachel said...

I'm still awaiting my call telling me that I've won the hottest lips contest! I'm just "proring" that it will happen.

BYU Fish said...

Gotta love non-superstitious beliefs! And you girls look GORGEOUS! Gotta love Logan eh? I've never seen a thircutt I didn't like from him!!

Blog Archive