Monday, April 4, 2011

Last the "Best" of All the Game

Boy, it sure feels good to have completed this self inflicted project, and yes, I've saved the "Best" for Last.

Saturday 4/2/2011

"Best Chocolate Chip Cookie" 

Yes, that really is the name of the recipe.
It is my FAVORITE!! NUMERO UNO!!
I've always loved Chocolate Chip cookies, but have never been satisfied with how any of the recipes that I've tried turned out. 
One day I was introduced to this particular recipe and I've been in love since. I always add walnuts to mine, but then again I've always been one of those "sometimes you feel like a nut" type of gals. 
  Did I mention, I LOVE this COOKIE!
Oh, and this little Cookie below as well...
I just had to share- Without fail, as soon as she'd hear the Kitchen Aid roaring each day, 
Lila would be right there with her little spoon saying "Mama, some". 

6 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh, I'm Lila-sick right now. If I could, I would come steal her away for a couple days...really, I would. I agree this is the best cookie of all...kitchen-aid sounds, beeping oven, anything like that...my kids know it's cookie time and they always want a little dough before they're baked. I have to admit that sometimes I make them just for the dough.

byufish said...

Congratulations!!

melissa ( : said...

Your boys must be thinking you are the WORLDS BEST MOM after a week with so many cookies!

Way to go!

I'd love the oreo cookie and BEST chocolate chip cookie recipes...

messykaye@yahoo.com

melissa ( : said...

Okay okay... I'll take the recipe for the Lorraine and the Snickerdoodles too... if you insist!

My thighs thank you!

cutiepie27 said...

This is amazing, you are a very very talented mother and friend. Your blogger is the first ever for me and i rated you up to the highest a ten. Anita B. Arnold Also your chocolate chip cookies rate a blue ribbon!

Shelly said...

Do you share your cookie recipes? I would love any that you share. I never make the Lorraine's right. This is the first time on your blog. I love it. You do a lot of amazing things. Tiff told me your blog was amazing.

Blog Archive