Thursday, January 14, 2010

Keeping up with the Jones'

And by Jones', I mean you!
My gosh time flies. It hardly seems possible to post as our mile stones seem to pass so quickly.
Thanksgiving...
We are always blessed to spend time with both the Mouritsen and Jefferies families.
(forgive all of the pictures, although they can tell a story better than I ever could)
-Mouritsen Family-
Yes, we have your typical Celebration
Eating...

Sleeping...

Boys hanging out with the Boys...

(this is such a fitting pic of the boys... Love that Ethan has no pants)
Girls hanging out with the Girls... (as you can see, they are a little more mild mannered)

and the Men Cleaning up.

I can't lie, this is my favorite part.

-Jefferies Fam-
Love the food and the company.


Celebrating Birthdays... We have many in November
Ryan, Madie, Rich and Nat.



Lessons learned....
Don't leave anyone out of a photo opp...

once they saw Rich and I posing they all had to join :)

and ...Don't take pictures of Carter while eating :)

Classic!
Thanks for the Fun

Tomorrow.... December
(and then hopefully I'll be caught up for the moment)

3 comments:

Carl said...

Hilarious, classic shots. I little miffed I missed that photo op. (Oh well, next time.)

I think you put the best picture last - Carter's 'scowl' - love it.

Carl said...

(from Rachel)

Rachel Holste said...

I love the picture of you and your Grandma... so sweet!

Blog Archive