Thursday, March 5, 2009

Where did the time go?

It seems a little out of character for me to let this much time go by and not post, but I guess if you read the previous post then you have some type of understanding as to why.
I started work last Saturday, hard to go back but as most of you working folk know...
you're only allowed so much time off.
It seems like just last week I was driving through the mountains in a snow storm to deliver my little peanut and as I made my 20 minute drive down to work last Saturday I couldn't help from getting a little teary eyed and feeling a bit guilty. Teary due to this in-stoppable thing called time and guilty,
well... doesn't every mother feel guilty for leaving their kids when heading off to work.

So as I only continue to get worse at... cleaning, cooking, sleeping, posting and oh yes... staying positive- know for certain I will be logging in to read about your ups and downs along with your special events and exciting news.
Keep on Posting.
Love them All.

8 comments:

Natalie said...

Don't get down! We all do what we have to do right? Even when we don't want to. One of the hardest lessons for all kids...Responsibility! At least you feel sad when you leave...When I left Abbie at six weeks to go back to work sadly I was not sad. What did I feel...RELIEF! That is SAD!

jefferies family said...

Oh Nellie, I know exactly what you mean. But we do what we got to do for our families so they can have and do the things they like. If I didn't have to work I so wouldn't. But, I want my kids to be involved in the things they love like sports, gymnastics, violin and all that, therefore I work. I know a family in my ward where the Dad has a part time job and the Mom doesn't work. Man, do those kids struggle. I see what they go through and I am then thankful that I have a part time job so my kids can be kids. We just have to learn to be better jugglers in the circus. Love ya!!

Rachel said...

Don't feel guilty for doing what you need to for your family. If we just keep doing our best, Heavenly Father will make things work out as they should. He always does.

byufish said...

I soooo admire my friends who work, raise children, serve in the Church, make others happy, and just generally hold it all together....but I know that "holding it all together" is HARD!! You have the ability to laugh at things...and THAT'S what will get you through your downs...I mean anyone who can find multiple uses of M-jeans...well, that's "joyndre" that will last for days and weeks...for me I'm still laughing at it and actually have gone back to that blog a couple of times this week. So even when you're struggling, you're making my life better!! THANKS SOOOO MUCH!!

Carol J said...

I was beginning to worry.... I didn't want the blogging to stop, cuz you have brought me into a full LOLFOFLOL moment more than once. You are a good good mom.... everyone will step up.. and things will work out. Keep the faith.... and I mean... literally keep the faith that things will work out for your family. Pray hard and "keep the commandments" and you will be blessed beyond measure. You HAVE TO HAVE faith in that. And sometimes... just grab a warm cup of cocoa and wrap up in a big quilt and get all "comethyp" and breath.....
YOU WILL SURVIVE. Love you... MOM

twinsand2boys said...

Hey Jeanell, Jeff is still tiling.

Jeff~Josee~Macie~Emry said...

Jeanell..I just peeked in on Lila's pics! So adorable! Do you just love them?! She has got the sweetest little smile & she looks beautiful in her dress!

Alicia said...

Good work! Your kids will recognize all that you do at work and at home for them. You are a great mom!

Blog Archive