Friday, February 20, 2009

Phrases for Lila



Phrases for Lila that you might not hear me use with anyone else....
  • "How's my chunky monkey?"
  • "Are you Poopy?"
  • "Can you give me big smiles?"
  • "Your Mom is losing her mind!"
  • "You're a big girl!"
  • "You like being naked, don't you?" (Smiles)
  • "Your brothers are Crazy!"
  • "Look at those Chunky thighs!"
  • "I bet this feels good on your bum!" (butt paste)
  • "Should we let your butt air out?"
  • "I know, I know, it's rough being a baby"
  • " Uh Oh, What's that rumbling I hear down there?"
  • "I put your diaper on wrong again!"
and while she loves every phrase, you might not give me the same reaction.

4 comments:

Natalie said...

We also call Carter chunky monkey and monkey buns. I use a lot of those just substitute girl for boy. Cam doesn't say poopy he now calls it dumps. I think it is quite funny to hear him ask Carter if he is making dumps!

BYU Fish said...

I'm thinking the whole "look at those chunky thighs" would solicit some kind of a reaction...but not smiles...DEFINITELY NOT smiles...I'd probably give you my very famous and very deadly "fentsw" move! But how can you NOT love saying those things to such a cute button!

melissa ( : said...

Those phrases sound strangely familiar!
Lila is so cute!

Anonymous said...

We sound so much alilke! She is adorable....

Blog Archive