Saturday, February 21, 2009

The "M" Jean

As I was getting dressed yesterday morning I realized that the only pair of Jeans that fit me were dirty. What to do? Think. Think. I most certainly was not going to try and squeeze into jeans that show off every luscious fat roll, so I decided to just throw on a pair of my maternity jeans. Yes, Maternity Jeans. I know there a little big for me now but I needed something right then and the usual pajama pants would not work due to the fact I was actually leaving the house.

While strutting around town in my "M" Jeans I had an epiphany and I feel I have found the answer I've been looking for. What was I looking for? I'll tell you. A 3rd hand. You know, the one that everyone wishes they had from time to time. Alright, alright, I will tell you what the answer is... drum roll... I can use my maternity jeans as my 3rd hand! Genius!
Oh, I was so excited about my new found conclusion and when I got home I used my "M" jeans right away.
I now have something to hold...

2 Boxes of Kleenex

The Milk

Lila's Diaper Bag

The Letter M

Crafts I am currently working On

and my favorite....
Popcorn, Movies and a Soda

I'm telling you, the possibilities are endless!

The moral of the story?
Get out those "M" jeans ladies, there's a new fad in town!

13 comments:

melissa ( : said...

Jeanell you are hilarious.
That is just. too. funny!
PS You look way too hot in those M jeans... way to go!

jefferies family said...

Your a genious!! I was "bingling" the other day, and I just needed that 3rd hand. If only I had M jeans, my problem would have been solved! I wonder if a child would fit in M jeans?!

Kristy said...

Definatley a trend setter! I love the popcorn idea...I may try that tonight, I have all of Sandy's M Jeans!

The Christensens said...

You are hilarious!!!! I love you HA HA HA I needed a good laugh!!!! I can tell you are enjoying your time off!! But seriously an amazing idea, you could hawl alot arouond in those :)

byufish said...

OH MY GOSH!!! I've never had nor ever will need a pair of these jeans for the original purpose....BUT JEANELL..I'm getting a pair...wearing them to work...I'll never need to carry a bag AGAIN! Wallet, cell phone, car keys...I mean really YOU ARE A GENIUS!!! And the best endorphin release all week...well, except for the "gnats on lip gloss" story...but that's a lip "emackma" only CJ can share!

Whitney Kaye said...

I'm sorry, but that is pure awesomeness! Way to use what you got. I might have to get me some of those way before I have a bun in the oven. That wouldn't put a lag on my dating life?!

Krista said...

Jeanell, I don't which is funnier... this post itself or the thought of you snapping these pictures of yourself. Or maybe someone was there taking them but the thought of you doing it yourself makes me LAUGH MY HEAD OFF!!

Rachel said...

Man, I wish I would have thought of that...I'm thinking that could double as a sling, as well! ...And I LOVE the pics of "Little Miss L"...I need to get me one of those. Let me know when you get your CD.

Andy and Sara said...

That's hilarious! So many good ideas.

Crystal said...

Why have I never thought of that? I can't wait to try that out next time I'm packing around a newborn.

Pianojo said...

I'm not quite sure how to respond to this. You must be the most creative person I know.

BYU Fish said...

Well Jeanell....you have now been introduced to my two Canadian friends...whom your mother met last night. AND LET ME JUST SAY....they were LAUGHING their heads off....literally...I have to pick up their heads and plop them back on their necks. I gotta tell you it was pretty darn funny...AGAIN!!! And one more thing...as soon as I find my camera I'm blogging about a wonder shelf building woman....yup. I gotta tell you I sat at my table, looked up at the shelf and actually shed a tear at how blessed I am to know you Js! Seriously...I'm dealing with a little matoofi in my heart just typing about it! Now you need to come down and see it in real life (hey....not a bad idea....)

Alicia said...

This really made me laugh! Cool.

Blog Archive