Friday, February 27, 2009

Idol Craze

-Katrina Darrell-
Was so Happy she never made the Top 36!

When eliminated, Playboy came calling...
Her response:
"My dad would kill me"
Well Katrina, my dad would kill me if
I auditioned for American Idol in a Bikini.
(oh Katrina, your so classy)

Tatiana Del Toro
(ha heee haa heee ha ha hee hee)

Not thrilled with the fact she made top 36,
thrilled she was eliminated last week.
(won't be surprised if she makes the wild card round
but lets cross our fingers she won't)

Nick Mitchell / Norman Gentle

Should not have made top 36 but...
How can you not Love him?
He is actually one I am sad to see leave.
(interesting to see if they bring him back in the wild card)

6 comments:

The Christensens said...

All 3 of them annoyed me and I am SOOOOOO happy they are gone!!!

Rachel said...

Sad to see Nick/Norman go, actually, just because he seemed actually pretty normal and nice in "real life." I thought he was entertaining - not fit for American Idol, really - but I enjoyed watching him. SSSOOOOOO happy Kris Allen pulled through! I have a good feeling about him. Yeah Danny Gokey! Wish his friend would have been in top 36...that was a real "ponedu".

Anonymous said...

I loved Norman! He was my fav. Though, I do agree that it was the wrong stage for him, he is talented. I liked the red head girl, she was great!

twinsand2boys said...

Great post...the first two totally annoy me. I dont want Tatiana to even come back for wild card. I didnt think Nick was in the right competition...but he was fun to watch. Im still surprized they eliminated Dannys friend (Before the top 36). I thought he was doing well.

Lara said...

Agreed with all of them. I CAN't BELIEVE THEY BROUGHT TATIANA BACK! Oh man, she makes my nerves shot. I don't know how I'll make it through her performance!

twinsand2boys said...

Im so sad that they brought Tatiana back for the wild card. I hope she doesnt make it in the top 12.

Blog Archive