Sunday, September 7, 2008

Love the Fall

Fall... My all-time favorite season.
The earth starts to sprout some of my most
favorite colors,

(the view outside our back window, love it this time of year)
school is now in full swing, days are getting crisp and cool, football,
decorating with pumpkins and corn stalks,
first date with my hubby

and of course sharing my birthday month with a lot of awesome people,

Mom, Hallie, Ethan, Shannon, Erin and now
Baby Boy Jefferies or Little dude as his sisters like to call him.

(born early this morning, with his perfectly round head).
Happy Birthday Baby Boy.

Welcome Fall!

4 comments:

Nicole said...

Cute new baby huh! We are so excited to finally have a boy in our family :) Thanks for your posts...Whitney would love to add Caleb to her "web friends". I just need to learn how to do it! Send me an email to my Shade address listed on my blog with his info and I'll see if I can figure it out. Thanks! Hope to see you soon...Nicki

Stuart♥Maren said...

I just stopped by to say hi! I don't know if we have ever met Jeanell, but I am Rich's favorite cousin... or at least that's what I tell people.☺ I love your cute post... I don't blog (maybe I will start one day)... but I do love to catch up with people by reading theirs... so thank you SO much for taking the time! And, tell Rich that I am so grateful that he has set up the Lewiston Blog, so that I can keep "spying" on my cousins.

Have a great bday month!

Rachel said...

Yes, I love the fall, too, and will probably post about it, as well. :) "The tools" have been a big hit in our house...surprisingly, I have not gotten sick of them yet. They have gone off at interesting times - in the middle of family prayer, really late at night, first thing in the morning...Ya did good!

Emily said...

Happy Birthday! And congrats on the baby too! Bev just told us all. I'm excited for you.
(I saw the link for your blog on Josee's, so I hope you don't mind me peeking!)

Blog Archive