Saturday, August 3, 2013

Spring Fever

March is around the time I feel like I've just about had it with old man Winter.
This month the Jr. Jazz season that so busily occupied each weekend finally came to end.

Lila and Grandpa at Caleb's last game of the season.
Caleb's little team made it to the championship and took 2nd. 
Richard has coached the boys Jr. Jazz teams from the time Devin (now 18) was able to sign up.
 I've always admired his involvement with our children. 
(one of the many things I love about him)

My need for warmer weather and a bit of change brought about a little room reconstruction.
My family is always so patient with me and never say a word when I 
feel the need to start a new project. I think they've
realized that it can be therapeutic for the wife and mommy of the house.
Win for me. Win for them. :) 
Can you tell I am ready for Spring?


1 comment:

Rachel said...

Did you change 'your' to 'you're' on that vinyl saying? That's my girl. ;)

Blog Archive