Monday, August 22, 2011

You've lost that bloggin' feeling...


I notice that many people don't blog like they use to. This makes us sad. The ease of Facebook seems to have added to our lazy ways. I can't let myself continue to go on like this. I WILL TRY to do better. I expect the same of you. Please remember that we don't live in the same town as you do, and even if we did, how often do we see you? We can't rely on gossip, We need the truth. We CAN handle the truth. We also need your memories.
I know you're busy. We all are.
HAPPY BLOGGING!

6 comments:

Pianojo said...

We should have a 30 day blogging challenge. My sister and cousins and I did this a couple of years ago. We had to blog everyday for a month, winner had bragging rights. It makes you really pay attention to your day for something interesting or entertaining to write about.

Unknown said...

I've noticed that too. No one blogs anymore...I only do it when I have time. FB is just so much easier, faster, and you don't have to commit to anything long, just one sentence is sufficient!

Rachel said...

Speak for yourself, dear sister. I have posted like a crazy person lately...

Hillary Mondragon said...

I love looking at your blog Nelly! You crack me up!

Anonymous said...

I totally AGREE! It takes me forever to post because my computer is so flippin' old, but I do it! I wish everyone else would too :)

Nicole said...

Great Post!!! I totally agree! I love to read blogs vs FB. Glad you are getting back to it...I love your humor in your posts. :) xo, nicki

Blog Archive