Saturday, November 21, 2009

Days Three and Four

Day Three....
The Museum of Natural History
Pretty Amazing!



Toys R' Us (you'll never see a toy store like this one)


Liberty Dinner/Dance Cruise





2nd Limo Ride Home (these kids really got to live it up)

Day Four....
Sleeping In


Breakfast at the usual spot (Juniors)

Shopping on 5th Avenue...
NBA Store





Rockefeller Center

The American Girl Store (more for me)

Leaving the Hotel



So Glad to Have these Memories for a lifetime!

A big Welcome Home

and a little help unpacking :)

7 comments:

Kristy said...

Amazing pictures Jeanell!! Looks like you guys had a ball :)

Heather said...

These pictures make my heart sing! We miss NYC so much..looks like you had a blast!

jefferies family said...

Can I be your kid?? Limos, shopping, boy I'd say they lived it up!! So much fun!!

Rachel said...

Boy, I could use a BIG cup of cocoa from Juniors right now...I miss that little place. Love the mouths open on sleep-in day and LOVE that little poop at the end with all the personality...can't wait to snuggle her in a few!

byufish said...

Looks like they really needed that sleep in day...and kudos to the boys who let you hang out at the American Girl Store. Those are great boys you got there!

Natalie said...

I second with Sandy, can I be your kid? Such a cool trip, I'm glad you finally got your pictures up!

Shaylee said...

Nell! It is so fun to see that you and the kids (and the hubby, can't forget him) got to go to New York and visit all the places that the girls went. It looks and sounds like you guys had so much fun! Oh, but the girls never rode in a limo, your boys are lucky!

Blog Archive