Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Our July-Starting With The 4th

I know, I know, we are half way through August but hey I think all of you can relate...
Kids, Work , Summer = Not a whole lot of time.
Our 4th... always fun because we get to celebrate Collin's birthday, even more so this year because it was Lila's first 4th experience.




Emily was so cute painting all the kids faces :)



I am not biased or anything but I do believe I have some dang cute nieces and nephews.







I was trying to pose for the camera

and in the process hit my elbow,

I certainly don't think I am cut out for that line of work.
This was my superb photographer.






4 comments:

Madeline Elizabeth said...

I loved that 4th of July, to bad I wasn't there for the fire works :( Oh well, at least I got some time to spend with you guys.

byufish said...

Oh...you're cut out for that line of work...TRUST ME...Seriously, for your photos...it was the CAMERA and not the "pinstern" holding it! Love ALL your pictures. Keep having fun with that camera and I'll post for you!

Carol J said...

So glad you were there. Took Lila a minute to get used to the fireworks... but she's such a doll!

Rachel said...

How did I miss this post? I'm such a "cochem"!

Blog Archive