Thursday, July 9, 2009

6 Months


On June 22nd our Little Lila turned 6 months.

After her visit to the pediatrician today her stats are the following...

Weight 16 lbs 11.5 oz - 70%
Height 25 3/4 inches - 50%

Lila loves to...

Sit on her Bum


Stick out her Tongue


is Easily Entertained by her Brothers



is also Easily Confused by them as well.


She finds most things Intriguing



and Doesn't Like it so much when Mom puts her Hair in a Pony.


She is very Good Natured and we feel Blessed to have Her!

9 comments:

Shannon said...

What a cutie!

Kristy said...

So cute...love the pictures :)

Natalie said...

She is so adorable! The pictures look great!

Rachel said...

Oh, I'm aching to hold her!

Carol J said...

Oh my gosh.... she's growing out of that "baby" look. What a darling. Can't wait to keep her in a couple.

byufish said...

And....she's got the most hilarious MOM! I brought my full-face helmet out the other day....I think I could double. Oh "pings" I could NEVER double....I'd need my own. Your daughter is going to have such a FAVULOUS personality...you can see it in her eyes. Thanks for sharing!

Kathy Mouritsen said...

I went to write "adorable" and McKell said it was overused. So remarkable, amazing, gorgeous, precocious, lovely, beautiful, brilliant, vibrant, cute, sweet, delightful, charming,lovable, delectable, endearing, attractive granddaughter. What a joy!

Madeline Elizabeth said...

WOW!!! Lila has changed alot I didnt even know that was her when I first looked at the picuters!

P.S. Love the pictures!

Rachel Holste said...

She is beautiful.... How is that she already has 2 teeth that I can see and my little Elisabeth has none.... I'm getting a little worried seeing that she is 10 months. She is darling..... aren't girls the best!

Blog Archive