Friday, July 25, 2008

Hello Blogosphere!

The Mouritsen's
Rich-Jeanell-Devin-Tyler-Brayden-Caleb


We have now officially entered the blogging world. I was so frustrated trying to figure this whole system out that I almost threw in the towel, but with some venting to my husband and a quick phone call to my sis here we are! Just to quickly recap the last five months...

March... Tyler and Brayden turn 11.

April... Caleb turns 7...

News that we are expecting!

May... Devin turns 13

and starts his competitive baseball season, Rich and I celebrate our 8th anniversary,

Rich's last eighteen months of being gone each Mon-Thurs for work comes to an end (Hallelujah!), and a trip to Disneyland.

June... Tyler, Brayden, and Caleb start their baseball season, Devin's 2 month baseball season comes to an end and I enjoy a trip to New York City.

July... Collin's 19th Birthday celebration
along with Independence Day,
Relay for Life (cancer walk),
3 younger boys baseball season comes to an end and I interviewed and was offered the Training Coordinator position at work (which I'm very excited about). Time flies when you're having fun!

5 comments:

Kimberli said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kimberli said...

Welcome to the blogging world! It will be fun to see what you are up to.
Congrats on the upcoming arrival! We're really happy for you guys. Are you going to peek on this one or are you going to leave the gender a surprise?

Rich said...

We're planning to "peek". In fact, I don't think it ever occurred to us not to. We should find out this coming Monday.

Rich said...

I stand corrected. We will find out Monday, August 11. Or a week from this coming Monday.

Krista said...

We just ran across your blog. It looks fabulous. I hope you don't mind us stopping in to say "Hi". Life looks great (and busy) for you all. Congratulations on your new addition!
Love, Jeff and Krista Hutchins

Feel free to visit us at:
http://thehutchinsfamily-krista.blogspot.com/

Blog Archive